This company was recommended to us by an HVAC company. They were totally professional and amazing both visits to our home.
The first visit, during Amistee's initial look at our home, they found what looked like asbestos that reached into some ducts. The inspector didn't even catch this. We gladly got it removed so our vents could be cleaned. Yuck!
The second try, they successfully cleaned our air vents in a few hours. All the workers were incredibly professional, beginning with the woman we spoke with on the phone to schedule. The workers who entered our home were very clean and neat, making sure they cleaned up after themselves. They showed us some astonishing before and after photos from inside the vents and were sure to patch up any openings and holes. Our vents are now free of fire hazards, such as old socks and toys, as well as from bacteria, dust mites, and other yucks. The best part? It was stress free and easy for us.
– Alexandria L. 10/23/2017