When you are having anyone enter your home to perform a service you should be aware and take a few steps before allowing any work to be done.
- Is the company licensed to perform the air duct cleaning or insulation install?
- Are the workers coming into your home safe? (have they had a background check) Duct cleaners see EVERY room of your house. We do work for the Michigan State Police, County Jails etc.
- Will the workers let you watch what they are doing and ask questions? You are paying them and they work for YOU! We invite our customers to watch. We are excited about what we do and want to share that with you.
- Is the company going to protect your home during the duct cleaning? WE WILL!
- Will the company show you pictures of what the ducts look like afterwards?? This is the MOST important step. Ask to see proof of what they did. Many companies can “talk” but do they really perform the service promised? We will gladly show you what your air ducts look like.
- Will the price stay the same as quoted? We NEVER change our air duct cleaning or insulation price from the quoted price. It just is not fair and we would not want to be treated that way.
- Will the company solve your problems so you can breath better and dust less? Amistee has results from thousands of homes and customers.